Monday, October 02, 2006

Color

Basement, Afternoon, 10/2/2006

Appartment, Evening, 10/1/2006

Back Yard, Early Afternoon, 10/1/2006

As I was taking the pictures for this project, I started to think about how in choosing an overarching color to describe a set of pictures, I was defining the color of how I viewed a particular eposode or place at a given time. That's why I wanted to include in the title not only the place and date, but the time. Because it seems that the color that would result from a set of pictures would vary drasticly with whatever time of day they are shot at. On that note, I tried to take all the pictures for one set in a relatively short amount of time, maybe over the course of a couple hours as opposed to the whole day. I found picking a color to go with the pictures pretty interesting, and I was enjoying fooling around with different arangements for the mosiac in photoshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home